Equipped with the latest next-generation Impinj Monza R6 chip, the Tageos EOS-400 responds perfectly to retailers’ needs for high-performing adhesive paper labels at a reduced cost.
- Self-adhesive label.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Passes all categories in ARC testing.
- Suitable for apparel, logistics, and asset tracking applications.
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags – no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags – no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
- All Zebra RFID printers
- All Toshiba RFID printers
- Sato printers
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.